New Product: BIOBAN™ BTCM AntimicrobialNew Products, Supplier
DuPont Microbial Control’s New BIOBAN™ BTCM Antimicrobial in-can preservative for paints and building material products provides robust efficacy and formulation flexibility to comply with globally accepted active ingredient levels by combining BIT and CMIT/MIT actives. The one-drum formulation boosts efficiency by eliminating the need to mix actives from separate drums, simplifying logistics, and ease of use.
With a powerful combination of short and long-term preservatives, BIOBAN™ BTCM offers improved fungal protection over BIT alone, while still being flexible to meet all CMIT/MIT requirements in Europe for finished products. This stable formulation is designed to withstand the required shelf life while streamlining your manufacturing operations.
- Combination of two powerful, proven actives into one formula
- BIT offers long term preservation with stability across broad pH and temperature ranges
- CMIT/MIT improves the speed of kill and is effective against both fungi and bacteria
- Dosage of active ingredients can be modified to adapt to globally accepted levels
- Enhanced with the addition of CMIT/MIT to allow for lower BIT levels than typical single active BIT products
- Flexibility to meet H317 requirements in Europe (<15 ppm CMIT/MIT A.I.)
- Specifically designed to withstand required shelf-life throughout the supply chain
- Proven stability after accelerating aging for 12 weeks at 40° and ambient temperature for 12 months
- Two years of stability in progress
Better Logistics, Ease of Use
- Two key active ingredients delivered in one container for optimization of transportation, storage, and dosage
- Both actives contained in easy to handle drums and totes
As an authorized DuPont Microbial Control distributor, let our Technical Team help you determine how BIOBAN™ BTCM Antimicrobial can better preserve your paints and building material. Contact Hall Technologies Inc., today!
Hall Technologies, Inc. is a specialty chemical distributor located in St. Louis, Missouri. Our Technical Sales team serves customers throughout the Midwest, Upper Midwest, South, Southwest, Southeast, and Ohio Valley. Our in-house applications laboratory provides support for our customers’ formulation, product selection, and applications testing needs. We supply answers.« Back to News